Why You Need a Boar Bristle Military Brush
Boar bristles contains the same compound we have in our human hair - keratin. As you brush your hair, the boar bristle brush helps to produce and spread the oils from the very root of your hair to the ends.
Nature has done its job and made sure that boar bristles are in such shape, thickness, consistency so it wouldn’t damage the hair while brushing, would go through painless even the most stubborn hair types and make them soft and shiny. And it actually would last your lifetime even if using it daily!
Some benefits of using a boar bristle brush on your hair or beard:
- Watch your hair become naturally healthy and shiny as the boar bristles distribute natural oils from your scalp throughout your hair. These natural oils ensure that your hair stays protected and pampered every day. This way your hair is cleaned, detangled and conditioned at the same time.
- One of the greatest boar bristle brush benefits is that they don’t damage the hair while brushing - the brush will not tear your hair, it will not split and fracture anymore. It is gentle yet effective.
- The natural bristles gently massage your scalp increases the blood flow, encourages hair growth and creates thicker, longer hair as well.
- It will be easier to create your everyday hairstyle - your hair will obtain good elasticity and will be less frizzy.
- The boar bristles help to evenly distribute beard oils and balms throughout your beard as well as help with styling your beard.
- Boar bristles and wood do not generate static electricity.
We recommend our 100% Boar Bristle Military Brush for your hair and/or beard.
Be sure to always brush your hair dry and start from the end and work up until you can smoothly go through all the hair without hitching. Brush your hair several minutes massaging different directions on your scalp at least 2 or 3 times a day for excellent results!